Please select the courses you would like to register for
October 27th, 2021 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm
Time management isn’t simple. Effectively managing time is a requirement in the fast paced business world and understanding the steps required will help both owners and their employees in their day to day roles.
Upon completion of this webinar, participants will:
Meet Your Facilitator
Janice Decelles is a Senior Consultant in the Consulting practice of MNP. Her focus since joining the firm in 2005 Is to provide training and consulting to self employment clients and general human resource services. An expert facilitator and instructional designer, she has extensive training management experience in the insurance and financial services sectors and is a certified customer service trainer. Skilled in both individual and group training, Janice prides herself on being a positive contributor to her clients’ overall success. Janice holds a Bachelor of Arts degree and an Advanced Certificate in Human Resources.
Download a Calendar Event
- understand the Seven Habits of Highly Effective People,
- understand the importance of prioritizing,
- recognize and understand the time management principles,
- develop an understanding of time traps,
- understand the time management matrix,
- learn what it takes to live in Quadrant ll,
- implement a six step process for effectively managing time, and
- understand the differences between designated and discretionary time.
To register please complete the following
By checking this checkbox, you give your explicit consent, as defined by Canada’s Anti-spam Legislation,
to receive electronic messages from MNP LLP, Conexus Credit Union and each of their affiliates, including
information about the Business Accelerator Program, industry updates, newsletters, invitations to seminars,
conferences or events, and any other communication that may be of interest to business owners.
Click Submit to register – you will receive course details and materials via email.